Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 1 hour, 41 minutes ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 3,049 through 3,054 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies March 6, 2024 at 9:54 pm EST #363693 david simmsParticipantHello everyone. I’m David, from NYC. March 6, 2024 at 4:19 am EST #363603 SoniaParticipantHello my name is Sonia from USA can’t wait to learn March 5, 2024 at 9:37 pm EST #363565 Giulio CaloneParticipantHi, I’m Giulio I’m curious to explore Kabbalah. I look forward to understanding its insights and how they can apply to our lives. March 5, 2024 at 4:35 pm EST #363551 LukaszParticipantHello, I am Lukasz, I live in UK and I am interested in Kabbalah. That why I enrolled on this course and how I find out from syllabus that will be great start with studding this  science. March 5, 2024 at 12:51 pm EST #363517 SteveParticipantHello, I’m Steve, I live in the US, and I look forward to getting started and learning more about Kabbalah. March 5, 2024 at 11:23 am EST #363511 TikvahParticipantHello. I live in the US and excited to get started.AuthorReplies< 1 … 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 3,049 through 3,054 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In