Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,085 through 3,090 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Kenneth Alexander
      Participant

Greetings!

My name is Kenneth Alexander. I live in the Portland area of the state of Oregon in the United States. I recently had a bit of a spiritual experience and feel that it has lead me to Kabbalah. I was raised in a Christian home as well as graduated from a Christian high school, but in my early and mid twenties I felt a bit of a disconnection from mainstream monotheistic religion. I then started to take a more personally responsible view on my relationship with the divine. Kabbalah speaks to this desire in me, and seems a much more pragmatic, personal, and beautiful approach to interacting with the “God” that has always been an inherent part of my life. I have done some personal research and self-reflection with the basics aspects of Kabbalah but feel that a structured course with peers will really be a benefit.  I expect that at the very least, my effort in this course will reflect what I get out of it. I understand that it will take some scholarly legwork on my end, but ultimately I feel that I will be much the better for it.

Kenneth Alexander

calvin
      Participant

Hi!

My name is Calvin. I have studied most religions and esoteric knowledge since I was 13. Excited about this new learning opportunity and journey into Kabbalah.

amber aumann
      Participant

Im Amber. I just started studying Kabbalah and plan to further my knowledge and learn all I can. For the past 2 years I have been studying Cardology, the ancient science of playing cards. This ancient wisdom has some similarities to the science of Kabbalah because they both guide you to the Creator and will help you to live your best life

Peter
      Participant

Hi everyone, I’m Peter. I’ve been interested in Kabbalah for years, but never committed to formal study. I’m hopeful this experience will be the start to something good and can’t wait to begin.

amber aumann
      Participant

My name is Amber. I have been studying Cardology the ancient science of playing cards and astrology. I am now interested and fascinated in kabbalah and would like to study and learn all about it.

Jairos Hamisi
      Participant

Hello I’m jairos, I’m interested in kabbala.thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 3,085 through 3,090 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.