Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,091 through 3,096 (of 5,271 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Zar
      Participant

Hello. My name is Bahram from Canada. I am very interested to know more about Kabbalah. Looking forward the course

B G
      Participant

Hello I am Gedeon I have done different courses related to engineering and I wish to know more about Kabbalah. Thank you

B G
        Participant

And I am saved by Jesus christ the only one who seat together with the almight heavnly father I am spiritually motivated to confess his mercy and works  he did and doing in my life and I will always trust him as my savior as per Bible;

John 3:18
        Whoever believes in Him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe has already been condemned, because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

Patricia
      Participant

Hello, I am Pat.  I joined because I need to have a deeper understanding and a closer relationship with God, our Creator.

Kobie
      Participant

Hello friends. I am Kobie from the US. In this course, I hope to attain true spirituality.

Kobie
      Participant

Hello friends. I am Kobie from the US. I believe this course will help to understand the true meaning of life and how to achieve true spirituality.

Kobie
      Participant

Hello my name is Kobie from the US. I am deeply interested in understanding the true meaning of life and how to understand the nature of our being. I am studying metaphysics and how to attain true spirituality and I hope this course will bring more enlightenment to the spiritual path

Viewing 6 posts - 3,091 through 3,096 (of 5,271 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.