Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,097 through 3,102 (of 5,271 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lydia
      Participant

Shalom. My name is Lydia. I have been studying Scripture for over 25 years, following Torah, and have learned the true name of the Creator Yahuah. I have tried studying Kabbalah before, but due to having to home school my children, I was also living in Germany at the time, and the time zone difference caused the classes to be at 2 am, not a great time to concentrate. So now that I am living in the states, in Missouri, I have the time to seek spiritual knowledge and oneness with Yahuah and his son Yahushua. I believe that Kabbalah will help me attain this goal. I hope to spend time learning Hebrew as well, for most translations of scripture leave much to be desired. That being said, I find the “Cepher” to be an excellent translation. I look forward to meeting you in class. If anyone is in the area and wishes to study Scripture, Hebrew, or Kabbalah with me, please let me know. Have a blessed day.

Lydia
      Participant

Shalom. I’m Lydia. After studying Scriptures, following Torah, and learning the true name of the Creator, I want to get closer to Him spiritually and hope that through studying Kabbalah I will reach that goal.

Adam
      Participant

Hello! I’m Adam. I’m interested in expanding my spiritual knowledge and application of it.

kodi
      Participant

Hi there, very happy I found this! Can’t wait to get started. My names Kodi.

Alexander
      Participant

Hi guys, I’m Alex from the US. Glad to be part of this community.

Alise Zignere
      Participant

Hello! My name is Alice and reading the book The Power of Kabbalah made me want to know more about Kabbalah and become aware of it on another level.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,097 through 3,102 (of 5,271 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.