Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,115 through 3,120 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Michelle Jayne
      Participant

Hello!  I am Michelle Jayne. I have been bouncing around with studies for about three years. I hope to become a part of a tens group.

Courtney
      Participant

Hi, I’m Courtney. I suffer intrusive memories caused by traumatic brain injury and it seems like everyone who encounters me treats me like I’m stupid, broken, or in need of help. So I am looking mostly for answers about that. It is like every time I try to do something nice, it is flipped around and seen as a help request. Folks constantly do things for me that I don’t want and which destroy my private plans, and yet don’t seem to do that for others. So I need to find out why.

Margaret
      Participant

Hello, my name is Margaret (Maggie). I’ve been what could be termed a spiritual seeker since childhood. Raised by my Cherokee mother, my original experiences with Source were through a Native lens, but I could never stop seeking to know and experience more. My 57-year journey has seen me through Christianity, Buddhism, Jewish Paganism, Celtic Wicca, Druidism, and Unitarian Universalism. I found great wisdom and joy in all these paths, but I still kept searching, trying to understand many supposedly “mystical” experiences that I have had throughout my life. Not long ago, I found a deep connection with Taoism, mainly for the first line in the Tao Te Ching: “The Tao that can be named is not the true and eternal Tao” — an indication that when we try to name and define Source in order to share it with others, we cannot do so without bringing in our biases, our limited perceptions, and our egos. That is when I knew that whatever I was seeking I would only find if there were something that could help me learn to experience Source directly and without the need to personify it or make it fit into any one particular religious path. Through “accidentally” (as I believe there are no true accidents) coming upon videos on Hermeticism, Alchemy, and Kabbalah, I discovered KabU and what I believe to be the path I am meant to be on at this point and time in my journey. I feel more at peace now than I have in many, many years. I look forward to moving forward. Thank you.

Aaron
        Participant

Wow

I am speechless

what a great journey and thanks for sharing this with us 🙏🏼

Peter
      Participant

Hi, my name is Peter I’ve been on the journey seeking God Through the Bible and been to Christian Church than Messianic when I find that God is one and his Torah is truth. Now maybe God let me do this Study course. I’ve been to Upton downs in between relationships it’s been a roller coaster but I know God has the one for me.

Aaron
        Participant

🙏🏼

Jane
      Participant

Hi everyone, I’m Jane. I just want to know more about everything.

Michelle Jayne
        Participant
          <li style=”text-align: left;”>Hello!  I am Michelle Jayne. I have been bouncing around with studies for about three years. I hope to become a part of a tens group.
      Gabriel Machado
      Participant

Hello, my mame is Gabriel and I’m Brazilian.

What I expect from this course is to find some answers that I feel I can’t find anywhere else.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,115 through 3,120 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.