Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,121 through 3,126 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #361717
      Fidel
      Participant

      My name is Fidel. I am from Zambia and am here to learn about the mysteries of life and understand the I AM and attain enlightenment and spread love and light in my environment.

    • #361705
      Alina
      Participant

      Hi, I am Alina from Russia. I own a shelter for animals in need and want peace on Earth. I scan Zohar with the intention to bring light into our world, especially into conflicts in the Ukraine and Israel. On scanning the Zohar I got some questions about Kabbalah and decided to do the course in order to get some inf

    • #361703
      Antonio
      Participant

      Hello, my name is Antonio. I’m from NYC. I’m excited to learn more about Kabbalah.

    • #361693

      Leopoldo

    • #361688
      Ron
      Participant

      Hello, My name is Ron, I am from Auckland New Zealand and I really want to know why I am here.

    • #361617
      claudia
      Participant

      My name is Claudia and I am in a search of why I am here, and what I should follow in order to expand my inner self

Viewing 6 posts - 3,121 through 3,126 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.