Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,121 through 3,126 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Real People
      Participant

Hello I’m Nadia

Chris Martin’eau
      Participant

Hi, my name is Marty. I am here to enhance my spiritual journey.  I’ve been seeking without any structure for some time now, and came across a video on YouTube about Kabbalah and it seemed to sum up so many things that were just dancing around in my head and now I need to know more and this course seems like a great opportunity to build a true foundation.

Chris Martin’eau
      Participant

Hi, my name is Marty. I am here to enhance my spiritual journey.  I’ve been seeking without any structure for some time now, and came across a video on YouTube about Kabbalah and it seemed to sum up so many things that were just dancing around in my head and now I need to know more and this course seems like a great opportunity to build a true foundation.

kevin
      Participant

Hi, Im Kevin, I joined this course because I find Kabbalah to be overhwelming without having a structured approach, hope this platform will provide that structured approach, nice to meet you all

Anslem
      Participant

Hi fellow students.  I am Anslem. I was introduced to Kabbalah by my friend Wole and I wish to acquire the knowledge of the wisdom of Kabbalah in a structured manner.

Jacqueline
      Participant

Hi there

My name is Jacqueline.

I AM wanting to.learn about the hidden mysteries.

I already know about the Law Of Attraction

Thankyou

Viewing 6 posts - 3,121 through 3,126 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.