Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,127 through 3,132 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jacqueline
      Participant

Hi there.

My name is Jacqueline

Carlos
      Participant

Hi,

My name is Carlos, I am 33 years old and I am original from Portugal and I live in Belgium. I deeply wish to understand and connect myself to others, so that love can reign.

Greetings to you world.

Rahel
      Participant

hi, I am Rahel.  I am here to better understand how reality works.

Scott
      Participant

Hi all,

I’m Scott.  I first saw the Kabbalah Revealed videos back in 2008 and am excited to learn more now.  i’ve read some of the books and watched many videos over the years, with breaks in between.  this last break has been a long one, and the stuff i learned before seems very hazy now.

i’ve often been frustrated with the inability to pin down what it all means and how to ‘do kabbalah’ – coming to confusing questions and answers like” i can’t ‘do’ anything, how do i receive pleasure in order to give pleasure, how does the creator give pleasure, why am i required to ‘connect’ to others when i have sometimes crippling social anxiety and am sometimes really afraid of getting to know others.

anyway, i’m excited to learn more.  Despite my frustrations, i truly feel that authentic Kabbalah is the key to learning and progressing spiritually.

~Scott

Chris
      Participant

Hi everyone.  I am Chris. I was introduced to Kabbalah by my girlfriend Diana and I hope to gain the knowledge of the wisdom of Kabbalah

Mahesh
      Participant

Hi
      <p style=”text-align: center;”>I am 59 years old & retired. I just came across on pintetest….it just clicked me so i thought of joining</p>

Viewing 6 posts - 3,127 through 3,132 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.