Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,133 through 3,138 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Mahesh
      Participant

Hi

I am 59 years old & retired. I just came across on pintetest….it just clicked me so i thought of joining

PJ
      Participant

Greetings brothers and sisters, I am in search of the light of knowledge and truth. I believe that a thorough understanding of the Kabbalah will assist me in understanding the old texts deeper more profound meanings.

James Wright
      Participant

Hi everyone,

I’m looking for answers to life’s mysteries in the hope of contributing to all that is good.

James.

calvin
      Participant

Hello All,

Clifton
      Participant

Hello Friends

My name is Clifton, 55 years old executive coach.  Long-time meditator and teacher with cursory knowledge from books and videos about Kabbalah. I have decided to take a more formal approach to study. I hope to get out of this course a deeper understanding of what my role is and what I should be doing while on this beautiful blue ball.

Thank you

David
      Participant

Hi I’m David. I’m 67 and have been on a spiritual path all my life. I discovered authentic Kabbalah very recently. I feel I’ve entered finishing school. I’m not sure how that works as eternity awaits. “Slay dragons daily,” I’ve always said. There’s been this one ever-lurking fire-breather awaiting a final blow! Let’s kill it together!

Viewing 6 posts - 3,133 through 3,138 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.