Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,139 through 3,144 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Leticia
      Participant

Hi, My name is Leticia. I’m a psychologist . I came across Kabbalah a few years ago, but really did not understand it very well. A few months ago I stared reading several books on the topic and felt this deep connection to it. However, I found it full of rules and became a bit frustrated, but when I heard an interview from Dr. Laitman I realized it was not about rules or doing something with the body, but about the soul and the connection of all the sparks.

Melissa
      Participant

Hi my name is Melissa and I have always, for a long time been drawn to Kabbalah and have been wanting to learn more about it. I feel like I have known the basics of spirituality for years and now would like to learn more of an advanced level of spiritual knowledge.

Melissa
      Participant

Hi my name is Melissa and I have always, for a long time been drawn to Kabbalah and have been wanting to learn more about it. I feel like I have known the basics of spirituality for years and now would like to learn more of an advanced level of spiritual knowledge.

Khaled
      Participant

Shalom,I am Khaled!

<li style=”text-align: left;”>I would like to study Kabbalah for a deeper insight into Torah .
      Anna
      Participant

Hi Everyone, My name is Anna and I am from the USA. I have been on an awakening path for a while. I was looking for a better understanding of the Tree of Life and I found myself here.

Krista
      Participant

Hello Everyone. My name is Krista. I look forward to a gaining knowledge of our spiritual world.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,139 through 3,144 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.