I am looking forward to learning & frankly, cleaning up my act! You know all those annoying habits and traits that one clings to even when one does not want to . . . and I have a long life of accumulation to clear; however, I intend to succeed . . . Kabbalah is proving to be a fascinating AND has been truly helpful in this quest. I recently completed Kabbalah 1, 2 & 3 from the Kabbalah Centre and was looking for a structured format to continue my studies. I look forward to sharing the Journey with other students. Much Love, Sue
Hello, I’m Josue from Costa Rica; I have decided to take serious steps towards understanding more of the truth about my life and the world, I’ve been looking into several traditions and I’m very interested in Kabbalah.
Hello my name is Elena I live in Cyprus. I am interested in spirituality I have taken several courses in this domain.I came across Kabbalah and I am eager to learn and expand my knowledge
Hi, my name Susan. I live in Virginia (USA). I discovered Kabbalah via Youtube, and just knew that it holds the answers to the true meaning of life. I’m ready for this journey.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 3,205 through 3,210 (of 7,787 total)