It is a great pleasure to be here with all of you,my name is Brenda I live in the USA, in the borough of Brooklyn. I am a mother of 5 children and grandmother of 4. I was born into Roman Catholic but since a young woman that was never my calling. Due to the reason that my mother was old fashion and so was my whole family I avoid the problems until now that I can study venture and really do my deep studying and calling of what I am here to do other then the basic. Thank you all
I’ve entered a new phase in life where I’m seeking more meaning, connection and spiritual fulfillment. I’ve sought this out by more traditional means and it just does not resonate. Many years ago I skimmed the surface of kabbalah and am excited to now, learn more, and really understand the teachings.