Hi everyone, I am Magdalena, I love to search for the Truth and since I’ve never seriously learnt anything about Kaballah, I feel in my heart a need to do so to see if Kaballah explanation about life will resonate with me… and whether i will live more truly… as I’m tired to lead no meaningful life… I want to be true in life..
Hi my name is Valery, I was looking for some videos about the kabbalah, I did the follow up with the advertising link, I am interested to know about it.
Hello, my name is Diana Rivkah. I found KabU on Instagram, I saw a video, so I clicked to join in. I love studying everything what is connected with th soul and spirit and about why we are here and from where the souls comes, and where we will go after. I think that understanding all of this, will help us do our mission better in this world, and we ll prepare better for the next life.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 3,253 through 3,258 (of 7,787 total)