Hello, my name is Phoenix. I’m still in awe over how my life path leads me here. I would say that I’m not sure why, but I think I do. I’m here and ready to expand this journey. Peace and blessings to you all.
Greetings everyone. My given name is Jonathon; Jonny is easier. I’ve been in a spiritual growth journey and was given a link to this group. I enjoy learning and growing and am excited to be here.
Hi. My name is Scott Myers. I am a 63-year old father of three and businessman orginally from California now living in Mexico. I would like to learn more about Kabbalah.
Hello, my name is Paul. I am 74 years old. I was born in the Netherlands and have a Christian background. Two years ago my wife and I moved to Thailand. My former job was to deliver newspapers. I am not new in Kabbalah. About 12 years ago I began to study on my own. With KabU it began with a Facebook group. and lessons from Mike Kellog. It had a positive effect on my life. Later I did the graduate program, so the material is not new for me.
Hello, my name is Sam I’m from Egypt I started studying the Kabbalistic papers and books and perhaps all material come to my hand years ago after 2020 that’s what aroused innumeral questions in me and I eager to know more about myself and to discover the whole plan of reality and to know how to grasp the very point of creation
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 3,325 through 3,330 (of 7,787 total)