Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,415 through 3,420 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Charles Phillips
      Participant

My name is Charles, I’m looking to explore my spirituality and grow my understanding

Elena
      Participant

Hi . My name it’s Elena Cristina.

Elena
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hi . My name it’s Elena Cristina.. I’ve been called Cristina for all my life.. I’m 40 years old ( yung).. Maybe just a kid among many and an adult to others. Curiosity it’s what gives me the courage , but most of all a good friend of decades.. I will love to know..learn feel more about me ..world around me . Be better . Give more . Not feeling guilty for who i am . Thank you for the chance given!</p>

Elly
      Participant

Hello everyone, my name is Elly.  For past 6 years I’ve been growing spiritually and not long time ago came across Kabbalah. It blowed my mind.. can’t believe i never known about it. Decided to go in with all my potential to discover what nature and my higher self has to offer.  Thank you so much for allowing me be part of this great course

Denzel Gatare
      Participant

Greetings to you all, I’ve been longing for a good spiritual path, and kabbalah is one true education that helps you to attain qualities of the upper-force.

Mike S
      Participant

Hi everyone.

I’m Mike. Turned 40 not too long ago, always thought I had to wait to study Kabbalah and have always been curious.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,415 through 3,420 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.