Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,433 through 3,438 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      yvonne
      Participant

Hi everyone my name is Yvonne and Im here because my soul journey brought me to this course after a book which was recommended to me to read “The Qabalah , secret tradition of the the West”. Im not sure what to expect, learn or experience here, but I will try to keep an open mind and with humble curiosity see what enfolds.

yvonne
      Participant

Hi everyone my name is Yvonne and Im here because my soul journey brought me to this course after a book which was recommended to me to read “The Qabalah , secret tradition of the the West”. For pretty much my whole life I have been learning and developing my connection to God and I see this course as yet another expansion of that. Anyway, I am happy to meet you all and I am very grateful to the team that have put this course together and offering it out to all who land here. Im not sure what to expect, learn or experience here, but I will try to keep an open mind and with humble curiosity see what enfolds.

Scott Chambers
      Participant

Hello, saw some of Tony’s videos on youtube and was intrigued to learn more.

Angelica DOMAS
      Participant

Hello everyone!
      My name is Angela. I am from Luxembourg.
      I look forward to this exciting journey !

Dehlia
      Participant

Hello, I’m Dehlia from Colorado. I was first introduced to Kabbalah as a teenager when my mother was studying it, and in my own spiritual journey I have found myself coming back to it again and again. I feel now is the right time to take a more academic approach and really study. Glad to be here 🙂

Alexander See
      Participant

Hello everybody. My name is Alexander See from Malaysia. In my search for answers to life, I’ve become a business coach, personal trainer & hypnotherapist. And I am grateful for how it has led me to the Kabbalah (isn’t it Qaballah?), which in my own studies has given me profound insights to the workings of life. Nice to meet all of you!

Viewing 6 posts - 3,433 through 3,438 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.