Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,427 through 3,432 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      LIZA MC DOWELL
      Participant

Hi everyone, my name is Liza, from Trinidad and Tobago in the Caribbean.  I have a burning desire for God, lately I’m having the desire to become more holy and I want to know how to pray. I want the same relationship with God that Abraham, Moses, Joshua and the many other prophets had with God. The bible talks about walking and talking in the spirit, in my search for more, I’ve been led to your videos, after listening to them, I’m here and I want to know more.

Rose
      Participant

Hello Everyone, my name is Rose. I am interested in this course to continue learning to expand my consciousness and learn new ways of living/ being.

Judith
      Participant

Hi, I’m Judith and studying the Kabbalah is something I have wanted to do for some time.

Judith
      Participant

Hi I’m Judith, exploring Kabbalah is something I have wanted to do for some time.

piedad
      Participant

I am Beatriz, retired nurse.I am so grateful for allowing to give my first steps in the Kabbalah, something I wanted to do it time ago.

Shalom to all

Diane Kenny
      Participant

Hello I’m Diane.  Looking to expand my understanding

Viewing 6 posts - 3,427 through 3,432 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.