Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,511 through 3,516 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jo
      Participant

Greetings Everyone! Jo here, ready to learn and strengthen my connection to the creator.  Sending you all love and light for an exceptional learning experience.

Jo
      Participant

Greetings Everyone! Jo here, ready to learn and strengthen my connection to the creator.

Chana
      Participant

I am Chana Rivka and I would like to gain wisdom as to the purpose of life and how I can correctly direct myself towards that purpose.  Look forward to learning with everyone.

Hi, My name is Sónia Rafael, from Portugal, and I want to increase my ability to give and receive.

David
      Participant

Hello my name is David I live in Mesa AZ USA I’m enrolled in these courses because I feel this is the way to the creator

Gelaye Gudisa
      Participant

Hi, This is Gelaye from Ethiopia, I have been searching for the truth my whole life, eventually, this search for the truth finally lead me to discover Kabbalah. So, I am here to learn from you, the wonderful people in KabU! Thank you so much!

Gelaye

Viewing 6 posts - 3,511 through 3,516 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.