Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,517 through 3,522 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sharon Oberholzer
      Participant

I am Sharon, a South African Christian married mom.   I simply want to learn more and gain wisdom and get closer to the Creator and fellow mankind

Sharon Oberholzer
      Participant

My name is Sharon,  I am a South African Christian with desire to better understand my Creator, myself and others and deepen faith

Isabel
      Participant

Hi,

My name is Isabel. My goal is to learn how to strength my connection with the Creator and to correct any misconception I might have about what the spiritual path really is.

Daerius
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello. Call me Daerius. I have come to receive wisdom that I might grow. May all who read this be blessed with abundance this new year.</p>

Daerius
      Participant

Hello. Call me Daerius. I have come to receive wisdom that I might grow. May all who read this be blessed with abundance this new year.

Graphic Unity
      Participant

Hi, my name is Isaac.  I’m looking forward to meeting others interested in studying Kabbalah.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,517 through 3,522 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.