Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by Susan.
  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,535 through 3,540 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #333142
      Katerina
      Participant

      Hello, my name is Katerina, I have been studying with all sorts of mystical schools, including basics of Kabbalah. I am glad I found this course, as I want to fill in the gaps and do more than just self-study (which often lead me astray). Thank you for making this course so accessible!

       

    • #333095
      Sandor
      Participant

      My name is Sandor. I am from Hungary. I have found Kabbalah on YouTube. Based on what I learned there, I experienced a spiritual awakening that I think is a level of attainment. I have many desires, pains, sufferings, and loves. I am happy to share the experience with my friends here and learn from authentic sources explained properly by a good teacher.

    • #333078
      Ian
      Participant

      Hello from Brooklyn! I’m gleaning what I can from various ancient traditions, and KabU seemed like a convenient and complete way to learn about the Kabbalah.

    • #333005
      Justin Wood
      Participant

      I am seeking to develop a clearer, more holistic understanding and practice of Kabbalah.  Approaching with beginner’s mind.   I am grateful for the accessibility of this program.

    • #333001
      Shubham Patil
      Participant

      Looking to experience divinity within me.

    • #332960
      Donna
      Participant

      Looking for spiritual knowledge

Viewing 6 posts - 3,535 through 3,540 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.