Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,547 through 3,552 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      TRACY
      Participant

Hi, I’m Tracy – lifelong learner, spiritual seeker, HR professional. I am interested in learning more about Kabbalah. Thank you.

Kathryn
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello – I’m Kathryn, and I have always been interested in Kabbalah, and hope to learn more here.</p>

Richard Lively
      Participant

Hello, and thank you.

My name is Richard, and it is very nice to meet all of you.    I am here because 20+ years ago something very spiritual happened that changed my life forever.  I could not deny something greater than me existed anymore.  I have a feeling i cant explain, I have a desire I cant satisfy.  It is of a spiritual nature, I was born with this desire, but i have tried very hard to run from my responsibilities to satisfy this particular need for many years.  I am also here because prior to joining It was my impression I need people to study and pray properly with.  I hope to learn how to do both in these courses.  I have many questions, and it seems like the more questions I find answers for the more questions I add to my list of things unknown or  what is causing more confusion.  I have no expectations other than how to properly study, because in my spiritual journey I have tried very hard to deny self, and destroy my own individuality that caused selfishness.  I have always believed I am insignificant and in control of very little, and need to be in harmony with the creator’s ways.  If I  where as my individual self I simply believed in nothing but selfishness arrogance.  My goal in life from here to infinity is to decrease as in individual and learn to grow more as a whole.  I prayed for a room to study my creator in, I was given that opportunity for as long as I need and I shall now waste it.  I somehow ended up here listening to this very instructor (Dr. Kosinec) again.  I don’t believe in coincidences.  Free or not I rarely sign up for anything for privacy reasons.  I am supposed to be here, so I came.  I am looking forward to seeing how much I can learn from this new form of study that is completely foreign to me.  Thank you all again for having me and I look forward to working with my fellow classmates.

Jim Thorpe
      Participant

Name’s Jim. I have no expectations. I prefer this to netflix.

Asher.Vizzer
      Participant

I have been constantly studying the knowledge of Kabbalah for about fourteen years and have read the original reference books. I study Kabbalah to find out what my Tikkun is and what role I should play in this world. Kabbalah helps me find the right path …

mesut kahraman
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Öğrenmek bilmek  için sabırsızlanıyorum</p>
      <p style=”text-align: left;”></p>

Viewing 6 posts - 3,547 through 3,552 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.