Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,541 through 3,546 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Stephanie sewell
      Participant

Hi and I’d like to say that I am happy to have run across this experience on my journey. I hope you all are well and are wanting to learn from this like myself. Life doesn’t come with an instruction manual that is for sure. I currently live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest and for those who may not know where that is it is by the state of Washington and Montana. Also it’s near Canada and some other surrounding states. I have two beautiful female teenage girls. I am looking forward to a new positive chance to see what this course will teach me. I want to take from it what will help me be a better person and hopefully I will grow. Knowledge and wisdom is power. Best intentions to all and stay strong in this life!

Daniel
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Hi, I’m Daniel and I’m here to find out more about my inner self</p>

souad
      Participant

Hi,

I am Souad and I am here to understand more without any expectation, I am curious to see the knowledge this course can bring to me.

Love

Steve
      Participant

My name is Steve Dow.  I have been interested in the study of esotericism and mysticism, including Kabbalah, since being introduced to “In Search of the Miraculous” in 2000.  The Youtube videos resonate with me, as do the concepts of becoming like the Creator, and giving birth to our souls.

I am hopeful the material here will provide “actionable” exercises to create my soul.

Joseph
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi.. My name is Joseph and I live in India.. I was really confused from all incidents which seemed to be all bitter experiences, like losses and continuous failures happened in my life.. I tried to listen to everyone including the religious teaching to find a solution but could not connect the dots..Accidentally I came across Kabhala and now I feel it was not an accident… It was a call after preparing me for this..</p>

Deby Eidam
      Participant

Olá, meu nome é Deby, sou brasileira e há muito tempo me interesso pela Cabala, fiquei muito feliz pela possibilidade de iniciar essa compreensão.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,541 through 3,546 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.