Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,553 through 3,558 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous
      Inactive

My name is Ron. I am seeking ( not necessarily expecting) a higher form of  integration of self- awareness (both the within and without) so as to evolve with Oneness experientially  . I live in Costa Mesa. My profession is psychic tarot reader an I’ve been a fine artist since mid-70’s. Honored to be here.

Bill
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Bill. I live on Long Island in New York. I do not have any expectations I will have an open mind and I look forward to the journey.

Bill
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Bill. I live on Long Island in New York. I have no expectations for this class. I have an open mind and I am looking forward to the journey.

Mindy
      Participant

Hi, my name is Mindy. I already answered this part but I’m not sure if it went through so I am answering it again. I look forward to seeing what unfolds from this decision and I want to thank you for this opportunity.

Thank you,

Mindy

Mindy
      Participant

Hello,
      <p style=”text-align: center;”>My name is Mindy. I look forward to experiencing what will unfold from decision.</p>
      Thank you for this opportunity,

Mindy

Adrian
      Participant

Greetings Everyone,

I am here to grow the point in my Heart, I feel it’s more like a circle now. My passion and desire to grow and become whole and complete again has no bounds, at times my life got me off the path, but I keep coming back. Happy to be here and hoping I finally get the answers I have been asking for since I was 7 years old. Why am I here, what is the meaning of my life and my place in the world. How can I Truly realize my SELF, be like my Creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,553 through 3,558 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.