Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,607 through 3,612 (of 5,271 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      David Hayden
      Participant

Howdy y’all.

Nice to “meet” everyone. Read through a number of introductions to see what people are saying and I’d agree that I am, as Jacob said it, “approaching the course with guarded optimism.”

I studied Kabbalah about as deeply as I was able to in my teenage years. The materials I had access to were not, as KabU consistently says, “Authentic” and so I was left very confused. I gleaned what knowledge I could from it at the time and moved on, generally adopting the principals of hermetic teachings and shamanic ritual as my “religion.”

I found KabUs explanations of the sephirot just today and found them informative and rational. I don’t know how readily I accept that we can prove that one soul wrote all those books, but that’s what I’m here to determine for myself.

I am exceedingly interested in cutting through the mystical and magical thinking surrounding the practice of spiritualism and  build a foundation for exploring the conscious universe with confidence and mastery. I’m hoping this is the right material to do that with.

adina shaina
        Participant

Hello David,

May your spiritual knowledge grow with your ever expanding desire to grasp the depths of the wisdom of knowing.

Thanks for sharing so much,

Adina Shaina

Pete C
      Participant

Hi All… I started this course a couple of times in the past but life events got in the way so I’m starting again, only this time I’ve invited a couple of friends along too!

I am aspergers/autistic which may have something to do with the way I’ve been approaching this course and Kabbalah in general. I can’t help searching for meaning and patterns in everything, and often spot patterns and meanings which may or may not be those intended.  it can be hard for me to tell the difference.

Anyway, I’ll be stepping through again, week by week, and look forward to participating in the weekly Q&As too!

Jacob
      Participant

Hello,

I’m Jacob. I’m approaching this course with guarded optimism. The work I’ve put in thus far has been incredibly difficult, and I am only just beginning. I wish us all luck in navigating these waters, and look forward to growing together.

Karen
      Participant

Greetings:

Here in North Carolina, I serve as a spiritual director and writer in an interfaith context and am seeking new understanding of Kabbalah for my ministry. I am also interested in learning new daily spiritual practices for my own growth and development.

Best to everyone, Karen

Jenny
      Participant

Hi my name is Jenny and I am from South 🇿🇦 I am hoping to learn and understand about Kabbalah.  A few years  ago  I made some  enquiries  but didn’t  pursue. I am hoping that  I will find  what I am looking  for.

Shonda
      Participant

Hi how are u my name is Reshonda Mason and what i like to get out of this is wisdom and knowledge and learn how to make some money.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,607 through 3,612 (of 5,271 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.