Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,589 through 3,594 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Marnie Friedman
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hi, My name is Marnie.  I started studying Kabbalah 25 years ago, but raising children took priority. I am back and very enthusiastic.  My field is Thanatology, so the comparison  of NDEs and Kabbalah will be my feast from this knowledge.</p>
      Stay Healthy 💙

Marnie Friedman
      Participant

Hi, My name is Marnie.  I started studying Kabbalah 25 years ago, but raising children took priority. I am back and very enthusiastic.  My field is Thanatology, so the comparison  of NDEs and Kabbalah will be my feast from this knowledge.

Stay Healthy 💙

Francisco
      Participant

Hello I’m Francisco. Wanting to learn practical steps in accessing higher truth and aiding myself and my environment in conscious transformation. Also would like to expand my life for more adventure and maybe Kabbalab could help me with this.

Nikolaos
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>I am Nick and I want to learn more not only in theoretical but in practical Kabbalah.</p>

jimbo
      Participant

Hello, my name is Moein and I am here to grow my knowledge about KABBALAH.

Thanks

Joseph
      Participant

Hello my name is Joseph Lanzara from Maine USA.

As others in this course the spiritual desire, that I have tried to fill practicing many different forms of religion, has kept me feeling a lack but not knowing what, an emptiness but not knowing the food that will fill, a separation from others as I withdraw from useless norm practices of society, and now an opportunity to connect with other like searching people in this course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,589 through 3,594 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.