Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,595 through 3,600 (of 5,271 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rhea D’souza
      Participant

Hello

I am Rhea from India. I run an Organisation called “Kabila” – meaning Tribe. And a firm believer of Nature  and emergence as a way to grow and move.

CASSONYA
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Grand Rising, my name is Cassonya. Divine order lead me. I am totally clueless about Kabbalah and I am eager to learn.</p>

CESAR MARTINEZ
      Participant

Hy, I’m Cesar from Tijuana, Mexico. I’m been studying Kabalah since 2010 proximally. I joined this course because of the lacking to learn more principles from this science from the big Instructor and friend is Tony, also I am here to accompany a student friend who also joined this course.

Look forward to learn together.

Cesar

GB
      Participant

Hello, my name is Graham and I describe myself as a seeker. I’ve been searching for answers about life, my life for many years through religion, spirituality, self-help and other forms. I have been interested to learn more about authentic kabbalah for quite some time now so am excited to join this programme

Mario Lara
      Participant

Hello, my name is Mario Lara.

I’ve always had an unquenchable thirst for knowledge about the world and I’ve been mislead in the past. I’ve arrived here by realizing that the most important thing in the world is to connect, and taking each other’s needs as our own. I hope by following this course it helps me connect better with my peers, hopefully including some of you!

Vicky George
      Participant

Hello Everyone,
      I have always felt something has been missing  in my life. I feel there’s a lot I need to know to find my true self. While I was growing up my grandma used to tell me “know thyself”  and now I’m just trying to make sense of life and how best to live In it. I seem to be very attracted to the Kabbalah and I’m ready to fully grasp and hopefully contribute to a better society in my time.

warm wishes. Victoria

Viewing 6 posts - 3,595 through 3,600 (of 5,271 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.