Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,775 through 3,780 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #327323

      HI!!

      I am Maria Rosa from Argentina, since I was six/seven I am asking who I am. I hope to get an answer in this life.

      Thank you!!

    • #327311

      Bonsoir je me nome GBALE PREGNON THIERRY je suis ivoirien. j’ai decouvers les cours de la Kabbale du Dr Mickael Laitman je soufait en savoir plus

       

    • #327285
      Lol
      Participant

      Hi, my name is Lawrence. Hello everyone.

    • #327278
      Hans van der Pol
      Participant

      Hello my name is Hans. I have  been studying Kabbalah since a few years now, and feel a desire to do the first course again and get to know new students

    • #327261
      Shane Rohrer
      Participant

      Hello Chevre,

      My name is Shiloh I am a new student with Bnei Baruch. It would be so awesome to make some friends into Kabbalah.  Nobody I know studies or practices Kabbalah.

    • #327255
      Ben
      Participant

      KabU is such a great School. It’s the future of Adult learning. Much as the Zohar is in Poetry of Divinity with in the “Pages of Torah” …….. all the way up through to “Tanya”.Which I believe every boy under 13 and girl under 12 should be learning within Our Modern Day Educational Systems.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,775 through 3,780 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.