Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,775 through 3,780 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rigoberto
      Participant

Hola mi nombre es Rigoberto. Vivo en Bogotá Colombia. Todo lo que el Creador hace es perfecto por eso me trae aquí para aprender mucho más y conectarme con él.

Stoney
      Participant

My name is Steve, and I’m from Iowa, USA.

I’ve been a very spiritual person my entire life, a seeker of Truth, and on a journey to become one with God.

Gabriele Rosina
      Participant

Hey all, this is Gabri from Barcelona. I feel attracted by the science of Kabbalah. I can’t think of a more meaningful way to spend my time than researching and understanding life and the cosmos. Sounds like I could get some leads here.

Cheers to everyone’s search and thanks teachers for sharing your wisdom.

Christina
      Participant

Hi, I’m Christina in England, UK. I’ve been quite obsessed with meaning of life issues most of my adult life. I’ve studied some Christian Theology, moved from being conservative evangelicalism to much more open understanding of faith in a mystical direction. Tend to think reincarnation is real. I’m looking forward to learning what Kabbalah is all about.

katy
      Participant

Aloha 🙂 my name is Katy Lanuza. My husband and our 2 children and I live on the Big Island of Hawaii. I’m a professional dancer and painter. For many years I have studied Torah and later Kabbalist interpretation. This season there has been a spark to create a contemporary ballet centered around the sephirot. Abstract art is in play, and of course the deeper understandings Kabbalah has to offer. I’m hoping to gain still deeper insight from the course as I desire to apply it to the movement structure and choices made in presentation of such a delicate subject matter in a performing arts situation. My true desire is to use my art as a conduit for these sacred teachings to reach into those who view it and allow them a new curiosity and hunger for HaShem. I am a Christian, but not of the Western definition. Yeshua was a Jew and I have never questioned the need to keep my focus in a Judaic foundation. Thank you for offering the course for free as the arts are truly in a place right now that needs support financially as well as spiritually. I pray all involved are blessed for their efforts, but that above all HaShem is blessed by our efforts.

Aldrin Catabay
      Participant

Hello I am Aldrin from Florida, U.S.A. I started this journey with Kabbalah Revealed about 4 years ago and put it on hold for personal reasons.  I am glad I am able to start anew and pick up where I left off to better myself intellectually, emotionally, and spiritually.  Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,775 through 3,780 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.