Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,793 through 3,798 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Tracey
      Participant

I am Tracey from Vancouver. My family was not religious, and so I am connecting with traditional Jewish teachings, and am in a place where spiritual development is very important.

Ada
      Participant
      • Hi everyone, My name Ada Cousins, I have been seeking truth and spirituality for as long as I can remember. I am a follower of Jeshua and love and honor the Torah. I have been congregating in a Christian communities for the last 10 years, yet it seems that every 2 or three years like clockwork I get a deep desire to go deeper, it’s like I reach a point where I need more knowledge of the great mysteries in the Torah and the bible in general. I know the Torah holds codes and mysteries which are not taught in our churches, And I feel that I am at that  point,again where I crave a deeper understanding, lately I have been drawn to look into Kabalah, have been chewing on classes and teachings online, and it led me to Kabuconnect. Looking forward to learning from this experience. My desire is to learn how I can connect with the creator in a practical and deeper way, by applying and understanding the concepts of the tree of life. Shalom.
      Abidemi Kinoshi
      Participant

Hi everyone, my name is Abidemi

Kinoshi from Lagos Nigeria.l am a Teacher and Affiliate Marketer.I am looking forward to have a profound knowledge of authentic Kabbalah at the end of this course

Thanks.

Jeremy Adam
      Participant

Hello, my name is Jeremy. I am really looking forward to this. Thank you all for being here.

madlena
      Participant

Good Morning,

I am Madlen. I have studied many Spiritual paths and found one the totally resonated with me : Hawaiian Huna. I am a fully initiated Shaman/ healer. I also found that Huna is closely connected to the Kabbala in so many ways so I want to know those ways.

Looking forward to the learning

James Edwards
      Participant

Hello. I’m Lloyd Edwards, and I live in Columbia, South Carolina, USA. I just turned 80 years old, so I don’t know if  I’ll complete the course. I’m married and have 5 grandchildren. In my work life, I’ve been a church organist, a physicist (and professor of physics), and Episcopal Priest.

I’ve trained and worked as a Christian spiritual director and always been interested Judaism in Judaism  and Jewish mysticism amd kook forward to learning with you.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,793 through 3,798 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.