Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,787 through 3,792 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      claudio
      Participant

Boa tarde a todos

Me chamo Claudio moro no Brasil, sou um humilde buscador que por obra da providencia do criador tive acesso à sabedoria da cabala e pude perceber nela um forte catalizador para a minha correção, então nesse intuito de  aprender e compartilhar a sabedoria me  uno ao grupo.

Bons estudos a todos

Jeff
      Participant

Hi my name is Jeff Zinn and I’ve listen to all the podcasts and it has sparked more interest in studying Kabbalah and becoming part of a community of like-minded individuals. I have studied and taught mindfulness and the four agreements by Miguel Ruiz and I think this will broaden my spirituality. Looking forward to the class.

maria henry
      Participant

Hi everyone, I am Maria and I live in Miami Florida. I am taking this course for spiritual growth and to help me understand better the world that we live in.

aozaki ougi
      Participant

青崎というものです。

日本人です。

カバラの知識について学びたいと思い、受講しました。

よろしくお願いします。

Hi Everyone,

Well, I hope we can achieve more fulfillment in life as we study and sincerely seek to understand the truths we are immersed in.

Thank you for the opportunity.

Jeff
      Participant

I am Jeff Zinn and I live in Colorado. I have been listening to the podcast Kabbalah For Beginners and I have loved it immensely. I am taking this course to further educate myself to the processes and improve my perception of the world around me.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,787 through 3,792 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.