Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,805 through 3,810 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Hi there!
      Ana Claudia from São Paulo, Brazil.
      I´ve been on this path from some time. I joined this course to get some updates in the way to connect. There are moments in life that we simply forget the path.
      Happy to be here,

Cavelle
      Participant

Hi there,

I am Cavelle.  Recently, during the Lockdown, I decided to study the Mystery Traditions.  I am new to the Kabbalah tradition specifically.  I decided to enrol on this course because I am curious and would like to learn more.

Cavelle

[email protected]
      Participant

Hello, my name is Claude and I am a  73 young christian male who desires to deepen his understanding of my faith by learning truths which are not fully revealed in my walk with God. To me I sometimes have a difficult time understanding Kabbalah because it seems too impersonable.

I hope to gain a deeper spiritual understanding of God and my place in the universe.

Kelvin Sellers
      Participant

Hi I am kelvin. And I have always ended up one way or another coming across the teachings of the Kabbalistic sciences. This was through my various comparative religious studies. What I hope to attain from undergoing this study is a deeper knowledge and an understanding of the the All!

Kelvin Sellers
      Participant

Hi I am kelvin. And I have always ended up one way or another coming across the teachings of the kabbalistic sciences. This was through my various comparitive religious studies. What I hope to attain from undergoing this study is a deeper knowledge and an understanding of the the All!

Pascale
      Participant

Hi, my name is Pascale

I am Mexican I live in Jalisco, México

I am very glad to be able to study Kabbalah in this web with Tony and I hope to understand every thing He teaches because I am not sure if my level of English language will be enough to.

‘Hello  to every one and good luck ‼️🥰

Viewing 6 posts - 3,805 through 3,810 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.