Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,817 through 3,822 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Nina Busari
      Participant

Hi, my name is Nina. More than half of my 51 ages I live a life consecrated to my Father in Heaven – The  Almyghty God – as the Bible teach us. From several years I discovered the power of Qi gong exersises not only for health but also for upgrade of my spiritual level. But there was one question that rised contradiction in me – how so perfect universe view like Chineese can make a mistake to believe in rebirth? Then I just asked God to show me from the Bible if there is even a little mark for this option (because God guides me from this Book for so many years I will never reject it, but may be the word needs new and deeper understanding). And I remember John 9:2: Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? – that’s amazing! How can one baby born blind for his sin? Obviously the deciples point on sins in previous life.  If they had wrong belief in rebirth – Jesus would correct them. But Jesus didn’t. So, I was so interesting in acient Jewish beliefs… and come here. Last night I red “Kabbalah – it’s very easy” from M. Laitman (on Bulgarian language). And guess what – the accient Jewish also belief in rebirth. So – I want to know everything about their beliefs also. I near to finish my puzzle picture of the world. And it is amazing, my friends. The same mistake people make again and again – this is the only way, we are the real believers… But the bright future is in unity, in cooperation, in integrity… It is an amazing future and I want to be part from it. Not wait for Jesus to come and change everything with magic stick but allow God to come in us and settle His kingdom on the earth as it in Heaven. AMEN?

Rachel Sarah
      Participant

Hello to all. My name is Rachel Sarah and I’m half Russian and half Indian, born in Latvia and raised all throughout Europe and Israel, I’ve moved about 26 times in my 21 years. Ever since I was a child I felt like there was more to life than what meets the eye. I’ve always felt out of place wherever I moved, which raised in me this deep need to understand the world, our purpose here and just the truth about everything. I’m hoping this course will be the first step on my journey.

Tobias
      Participant

Hello All, my name is Tobias.  Throughout my journey of almost 60 years, I have always thought on the question of the “Meaning(s) of Life”.  I don’t know if Kabbalah has the answers I seek to fulfill these thoughts, but maybe the tree of life has beckoned me toward this endeavor.  I am looking forward to this new chapter!

Bogdan
      Participant

Hi, Bogdan here. Born in Romania, I currently live in the UK. I seek to discover and understand. From the first contact with Kabbalah, I felt deep down that I had to follow this direction.

Jonathan Lawrence
      Participant

Hello everyone! I’m Jonathan from Colorado. I want to learn how to absorb and understand this wisdom to help create an incredibly fulfilling life for me and the people around me!

Talya Machuca
      Participant

Hello, My name is Talya from Texas, I’ve learned Kabbala from here and there but I want to have coherent learning, which will guide me to a deeper understanding.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,817 through 3,822 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.