Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,829 through 3,834 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Fátima Rosidete
      Participant

Oi Boa noite !

Pessoal que bom estar aqui com todos vocês ! Sou a Fatima Brasileira da região Sul completei 67 anos .Estou interessada em conhecer a transmissão  da Cabala para Real conhecimento  transformação e proposito de vida .Deus em nossos corações.Gratidão!

Enrique Luis
      Participant

Hi! I’m Enrique, from Mérida Venezuela. Nice to share this course!

victoria kalchenko
      Participant

Hi guy! <span style=”text-align: right;”>It’s Victoria. I want to study what kabbalah teachers and to practice it as well. </span>Wish us all luck

victoria kalchenko
      Participant

Hi guy! <span style=”text-align: right;”>It’s Victoria. I want to study what kabbalah teachers and to practice it as well. </span>Wish us all luck

victoria kalchenko
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi guy! <span style=”text-align: right;”>It’s Victoria. I want to study what kabbalah teachers and to practice it as well. </span>Wish us all luck</p>

Hector Garcia
      Participant

Hello, I am Hector from San Juan Puerto Rico. I am excited about starting this course. I am hoping this important step allows me to understand more about Kabbalah wisdom. And more importantly, learn how to use it to climb the spiritual ladder.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,829 through 3,834 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.