Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,835 through 3,840 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Naomi Runa
      Participant

Hello everyone.

I am Naomi, 32 years old, I live in Sweden. All of my life my soul has wondered about the deeper meaning of life. I have explored it in many ways and now it has lead me here. I feel such a strong pull to dive deeper into the teachings of Kabbalah. When I think about it I feel so much joy and grief in my heart at the same time. I am happy and already so thankful that KabU is making this possible for so many people.

All love!

Anthie Televantou
      Participant

Hello everyone,

My name is Anthie, I am a student in between careers and in my mid 30s. I have read several different books of a spiritual nature, searching for answers that are not easy to find, or I have not been satisfied with the answers. Anything of metaphysical nature, even philosophy has excited me from a very young age. Searching for spiritual truth and growth. I did watch a few lectures from kabbalah.info, and what he has explained so far really does resonate with me and I am eager to learn more.

maxienne
      Participant

Greetings…

My name is Maxienne and my soul has directed me here. Im a helicopter paramedic but also a Psychic Medium. All i know, is that deep within my heart and soul , is that God wants me here … That these are important times for humanity, and I AM very sure that this is very important to our revolution.

And so it is…

Etienne Fourie
      Participant

Hi, I am Etienne Fourie from Bloemfontein South Africa. I am a lecturer in Mathematics.  I am not sure if I have find Kabbalah of if Kabbalah have found me, but I cannot wait to learn more about the way to unity with our source and to teach this to the benefit of all, as one sole.

Denise
      Participant

Hello my name is Denise. I am a teacher and I live in Jamaica. I have been interested in Kabbalah for a while and I’ve read quite a bit about it but never formalized it by joining a group or signing up for class. I await the journey and look forward to seeing changes in my life experiences.

Felix Hernandez
      Participant

Hello! My name is Felix and currently live in Ohio. I am hoping to gain the basic understanding of Kabbalah and how it differs from other forms of mysticism.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,835 through 3,840 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.