Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,841 through 3,846 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Anthon
      Participant

Hello my name is Anthon, 43 yo educator/musician from Sydney, Australia. I always want to enrich my belief in Christianity and learn more about Jewish faith by learning Torah, Kabbalah and Zohar. I sincerely hope the knowledge will enrich my experience and become a blessing to member of my community around me.

Garrett
      Participant

Hi, I’m Garrett, 26, from California. I try to avoid having expectations, I’d rather leave it up to be. My goal is to learn more about the Kabbalah and complete this course with more knowledge than when I started.

kospic
      Participant

Hi i’m Jesús from México. I’m 28 years, and I hope answer a call in my life, that leads me to study this source of wisdom as part of knowing myself and being a better version of myself to give to society.

Darksyntax
      Participant

I am Fernando From Florida I am 39 and I am ready to learn and grow.

Jordan A.
      Participant

Hi I’m Jordan – I’m a 28-year-old educator/musician from California and I’ve recently become curious about Kabbalah again after a period of not engaging with it for a while. I’m interested in learning anything it has to offer that could help me understand some of what I experience in my life spiritually, emotionally, cognitively and behaviorally with the hopes I might have a richer experience in the world as well as being a better member of the community for those around me.

Craig
      Participant

Hello, My name is Craig and I live in the New England area of the U.S. I’ve been researching Kabbalah for a number of years, on and off, but now that I’m recently retired, would like to devote more time to this. I’m excited about having fellow students along for the journey.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,841 through 3,846 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.