Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,841 through 3,846 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #325563
      Hans van der Pol
      Participant

      Hi, my name is Hans and I have been a Kabbalah student for a number of years. I feel a desire to restudy the basic concepts and connect with a new group op people.

    • #325478
      Carlos
      Participant

      Hi,
      My name is Carlos. I feel at this point of my life that I must learn about my inner being, and how to progress in my spirituality.

    • #325456
      diana
      Participant

      helo my name is Diana and im 14 years old idk why i joined but i need to know more about myself. have a good day!

    • #325440
      Elias Orfanou
      Participant

      Hi I’m Eliofotos. I was in search for something, but I don’t know what exactly. I feel like I’m the only person that desires something more from life, not material, but I don’t know what exactly. I ended up here.

    • #325413
      Sherry
      Participant
        <li style=”text-align: center;”>Hi my English name is Sherry but my Jewish name is Michyah. I am 61yrs old and a recent convert, through a Kosher Mikvah. I have been feeling the pull to learn more about Kabbalah and the Zohar. It was amazing that I came across this course and I look forward to learning all the HaShem has for me!!!✡️
    • #325362
      Lana
      Participant

      Hi my name is Lana.  I need to know and understand more: the people, the world, and, ultimately, Hashem.  Even if it is impossible to know anything at all with my mind, maybe it will help me to listen to my soul.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,841 through 3,846 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.