Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,847 through 3,852 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jelkeba
      Participant

Dear fellows,

I find it wonderful to join this program. My full name is Jelkeba Bali Weyesa.I am from Ethiopia. My career is lecturer in health sciences and right now, I am working on my doctoral program at Addis Ababa University.

Your program best matches my needs and what I have been searching for years. Previously I have received some training on how to develop my psychic senses but not effectively helped me to reach my goal desired. It is why I wanted to learn this course additionally.

Marcin
      Participant

Hi, I’m Marcin from Poland. I’m 48 and have no clues for many important life questions. I’ve just started to study Kabbalah and I’m very excited about it.

Imogen Rafferty
      Participant

Hello!
      I’m twenty-eight. I am drawn to this area of study as I have found that numerous artists I admire have learned from kabbalah. I have no real expectations going into this beyond simply learning, which I am very excited to do!

Marc Wallach
      Participant

Hello, I’m Marc! I live in Brazil, but was born in Spain to a family of Ashkenazi origin.

I hope to attain new perspectives to view existence from, and the tools to engage in the wealth of discussion of this tradition.

Bob
      Participant

Hi, I’m Bob from California. I’m a lifelong learner interested in building an understanding of Kabbalah and improving myself and the lives of those around me.

Chuck
      Participant

Hello,

I’m Chuck from Pennsylvania – 64 and still curious about everything! Looking forward to engaging with a subject I studied years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,847 through 3,852 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.