Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,853 through 3,858 (of 5,271 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      David
      Participant

I am 73 years old, American, vegetarian, comfortable.  I have pursued a path of self realization and God realization for many years.  I have hit a wall.  I am looking at Kabbalah to go beyond this wall.

Leo W.
      Participant

I am Leo,  live in Aurora, Colorado, and am very excited to start this journey of Kabbalah studies along with all of you!!

Shlomo
      Participant

Not long to go, now! Wishing you all a truly magical 5-weeks, full of the Creator’s ineffable Light. Best of wishes and many blessings to you all.

Frankie

chris patton
      Participant

i expect to live in both worlds at the same time

Tiago Casellato
      Participant

Hello! I’m Tiago from Sao Paulo, Brazil. I expect to learn how to climb the spiritual ladder and correct my desires alongside you.

Shalom!

Ann
      Participant

Hi, I’m Ann Frances from Hyderabad, India.

I’m expecting that my questions on this life and after life will be answered during this course.

chris patton
        Participant

Hi Ann   I am Chris  from Iowa City Iowa USA i think nearly all our questions will be answered

Viewing 6 posts - 3,853 through 3,858 (of 5,271 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.