Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,985 through 3,990 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Molah Wafula
      Participant

Hi, From Nairobi, Kenya. Aspiring to Know thyself

Lisa
        Participant

“Aspiring to know thyself”!! I love that! Hello!, from Alabama, USA.

Tracey Joubert
      Participant

Greetings,  my name is Tracey. I’ve been an aspirant of the Ancient Teaching for many years. I wish total surrender and have been guided here. Kabalah has come into my life several times.   It is time to dive deeper.  Grateful to be here with all of you. Shalom

Lisa
        Participant

Good morning Tracey, I too keep getting drawn to these teachings!  Maybe we are in the right place. I hope you have a wonderful day!  😊

zohreh
      Participant

Hello my friends, I’m Zohreh, I’m 47 years old. I’m an assistant on a technical school, My English language is not very good 😉

Tracey Joubert
        Participant

Thank you Lisa, for your response.  I look forward to learning with you 😊

Lisa
          Participant

Same 😊

MajA
      Participant

Glad to have found this learning community about Kaballah. Hoping to rediscover and understand a broader perspective of life and our Creator through this course. Shalom!

MaxieB
      Participant

Hello all.  I’m here to learn more because this is a path with heart.

Stephane
      Participant

Hello, Stephane french guy living in Prague and in Germany – just a curious person to know more

Having visit Israel many times, I always remember the Jewish schools and would like to understand a bit better the inner content of their studies.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,985 through 3,990 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.