Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,991 through 3,996 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Stephane
      Participant

Hello I am Stephane and just a curious person to know more

Having visit Israel many times, I always remember the Jewish schools and would like to understand a bit better the inner content of their studies.

edgerrin
      Participant

hello,

i’m here for the same reason as all of you who’ve put it so well.

Simon
      Participant

Hi everyone. I am so happy this course has been made available. To be honest I am here to find out what everyone is talking about – and how Kabbalah has impacted upon so many people’s lives in such a positive way. I did some basic reading – and the author spent time to purposely tell us what Kabbalah is not and dismiss societal misconceptions. I am delighted to undertake this course with an open mind and leave it a little wiser and more spiritually fulfilled.

Israel
      Participant

Hello from Spain. My name is Israel. I am 37 years old and with this course I will try to reconnect with the force of the forces and be able to sense again the upper world of spirituality and light, to see this world on a different and more real way and try to be happier.

Melinda Thai
      Participant

Hi. I would like to understand how to become closer to the Creator. I look forward to working with everyone.

Melinda Thai
      Participant

Hello, I am here to become closer to the Lord. I’ve tried many other things, but I think it’s time to try Kabbalah. I look forward to working with everyone.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,991 through 3,996 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.