Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,997 through 4,002 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Judi
      Participant

Hello,

I’ve been listening to Tony’s videos on YouTube and then came across this course. Last year was extremely difficult and I’m hoping I can make sense of what happened in the larger context of the spiritual worlds.

Hello, I am here to grow and learn. Thank-you for making this course available.

Anna
      Participant

Hi. I am Anna. I have come to evolve

jehoseph
      Participant

Hello everyone! My name is José.I am Cuban but currently living in Argentina. I teach Spanish as a foreign language. I’m so excited to start this journey of inner understanding and spirituality.

Solomon Marshall
      Participant

Greetings, my name is Solomon Marshall. I discovered the wisdom of these teachings via the Kabbalah Revealed series on YouTube which really resonated with me in terms of the perception of reality and the goal of one’s life. I’ve since learned from experience that there is truly is a deep connection between the self and our environment. This knowledge has also inspired me to found my organization THE SOVEREIGN CONGLOMERATE: Enhancing Humankind and Enriching Our World. I’m excited to learn more about Kabbalah and progress on the system of development to my greatest potential.

Susan Loehe
      Participant

Hi

I am here to further understand the beauty of infinite transformation.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,997 through 4,002 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.