Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 22 hours ago by Susan.
  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,979 through 3,984 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #320729
      SAMUEL
      Participant

      My is Samuel and I’m excited to be here and learn. Thank you!

    • #320678

      Hello. My name is Andrey. I’m from Russia, born in Moscow, now living in Tyumen. I’m working in several spiritual Traditions: Kabbalah, Hermeticism, Enochian Magic, various Reiki systems.

      I began to study Kabbalah in 2018, I’d read many Kabbalah texts: Sepher Yetsira, Sepher Bahir, Sepher Zoar, Hekhalot books, and others. I successfully made healing through Shemhamephorash God names and made many Kabbalah artefacts.

    • #320624
      Andreanne
      Participant

      Hello,  I’m Andreanne. I’m excited to learn and have searched many sources of information and find in KabU a very direct source of knowledge that teaches me much and motivates me to learn everything I possibly can!

    • #320617
      Alexibai Pippi
      Participant

      my name is jonathan, and im excited to learn kabbalah.

    • #320567
      William Semambo
      Participant

      Hello I’m William from Congo DR, living in France and French citizen.

      I’m a Yehoshua Moschiah follower, wanting to learn about the spiritual path of the life.

    • #320554
      Lilith
      Participant

      Hello, my name is Ashley. I am from Pennsylvania. I enjoy learning about the occult and esoteric teachings.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,979 through 3,984 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.