Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,979 through 3,984 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Luc Berthiaume
      Participant

To All,

My name is Luc I’m 68 and at a point in my life that I’m ready to work on my spirituality.

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Buenos días, </span></span>
      <span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Tengo 57 años y … bueno lo que espero de este curso es una clarificación acerca de como conseguir la purificación de mi alma. </span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Parece bastante egoísta … y lo es, aún a pesar de que las reencarnaciones están ampliamente identificadas – y posiblemente sean ciertas – prefiero pensar en la resurrección; </span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>en todo caso intento no tener que volver a pasar por esta vida material en la que – gracias a Elí, bendito sea – he podido mejorar ya fecha de hoy me va bien he podido mantener un matrimonio y junto a mi mujer hemos podido criar a 2 hijos, varón y hembra.</span></span>

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Espero poder terminar este curso y clarificar conceptos varios</span></span>

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>muchas gracias</span></span>

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Un saludo</span></span>

Buenos días,
      Tengo 57 años y … bueno lo que espero de este curso es una clarificación acerca de como conseguir la purificación de mmi alma. Parece bastante egoísta… y lo es, aún a pesar de que las reencarnaciones están ampliamente identificadas – y posiblemente sean ciertas – prefiero pensar en la resurrección; en todo caso intento no tener que volver a pasar por esta vida material en la que – gracias a Elí, bendito sea – he podido mejorar y a fecha de hoy me va bien he podido mantener un matrimonio y junto a mi mujer hemos podido criar a 2 hijos, varón y hembra.

Espero poder terminar este curso y clarificar conceptos varios

Muchas gracias

Un saludo

Adontai Mason
      Participant

Hi my name is Adontai and I live in Ybor Tampa Florida. I have had a long time interest in Kabbalah that started a very long time ago when I started asking questions about the purpose of life, G-d, and was dealing with my sexuality and being told that G-d did not love and in fact hated me and I would burn in hell. Initially I was drawn to Buddhism and Yoga, and then eventually Kabbalah in an effort to understand my self and my purpose and place in the world.

Adontai Mason
      Participant

Hi my name is Adontai and I live in Ybor Tampa Florida. I have had a long time interest in Kabbalah that started a very long time ago when I started asking questions about the purpose of life, G-d, and was dealing with my sexuality and being told that G-d did not love and in fact hated me and I would burn in hell. Initially I was drawn to Buddhism and Yoga, adn then eventually Kabbalah in an effort to understand my self and my purpose and place in the world.

Isaac
      Participant

Hello,

I’m Isaac in Juneau, Alaska. I want to deepen my understanding of my purpose and my own path.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,979 through 3,984 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.