Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,967 through 3,972 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #321009
      Bradley
      Participant

      Hello my name is Bradley I stumbled upon Kabbalah teachings years ago. It is time to stop stumbling and begin to stand more firmly in my exploration. I look forward conversing with you all.

    • #321005
      sandra
      Participant

      Shalom to all, My name is Sandra. Eager to learn the secrets of the Torah beyond its literal meaning. Looking forward to this experience!

    • #320991
      Ovidiu Iuhas
      Participant

      Hello

      My name is Ovidiu

      Thank you

    • #320989
      Dierdra Cohen
      Participant

      Hi my name is Dierdra. I’m happy to get started learning!

    • #320942
      Marcy
      Participant

      I’ve always wanted to feel God in my heart and soul.  I have watched many Kabu videos on YouTube.
      Some of the information I really don’t agree with. I’ll finish the free class but I’m not sure this is the path that will fill my Soul with Light and Love.

      Also, I haven’t seen any women teachers. Are there any?

    • #320924
      Figo
      Participant

      Hey gguys I’m COLLEN SEBIFELO from Botswana Africa Southern.. cool people.. I am happy to be here.. precisely driven by the inner unrest.. I can’t find answers to things I think should be rethought in a new way but which? After in-depth search for truth about life and reality unbiased through the prejudice of a particular creed.. I think kabbalah as I have found so far provides a potential source of my quest..

      I am thrilled because being a black sheep and being a goat parody of my life is at its end..

      I look forward to your contribution in my journey.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,967 through 3,972 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.