Hi I’m Teresa France. I’ve been on this path since about 2014 and my desire, is to have a structured course to embrace and grow spiritually.  My hope is to pass the light of Kabbalah to my children and them to their children.  I am a seeker of truth and hopeful to maintain an Understanding within the foundation of Kabbalah.
Hi – I’m Cliff Walker. I’m from the UK but now live in South Africa. I have been interested in learning more about Kabbalah for some time. Looking forward to the journey that lies ahead!
Greetings! I first connected with Bnai Baruch in Brooklyn way back in 2008. I was instantly drawn into wisdom of Kabbalah as presented by this group and I knew deep down that it was authentic. However I left because I simply was not ready at that time. Since then I have been sleeping and dreaming in the corporeal world on the Path of Suffering. Despite my honestly good intentions, I now realize I have been harboring hatred my whole life, and I seek to correctly connect reception and bestowal (and give!).
Thank you!
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 4,057 through 4,062 (of 7,786 total)