Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,093 through 4,098 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jose Estrella
      Participant

Hello my name is Jose. I am from the United States. I have been interested in esoteric knowledge for some time now and really wish to find a system to stick to, so that I may better understand my role in life and be closer with the creator and the creation. I hope that Kabbalah will provide these answers for me.

Hi, I’m Pearl living in the heart of Jerusalem.

I’ve been listening to Tony Kosnak’s lectures on Kabbalah for years.

By the age of 65, I understand the emptiness of earthly delights and am looking for more.

I have questions about my Judaism, the difficulties I feel about observance.

Kassia
      Participant

Hi, I’m from Vietnam, you can call me Kassia, I want to find out the secret behind Kabbalah and whether there is any connection between kabbalah and other Eastern theological systems.

Robert Howlett
      Participant

Hello friends. I am Robert, I am married with 3 sons and 2 daughters. I have been married for 5 years and have been on a journey of self correction since, I discovered Kabbalah, back in the winter of 2015. My career have been one of Customer Service, which started within the retail sector and ended within the Health care sector, where I supported women that had been sectioned, to be able to regain control of their mental health, and take back control of their life and future.

Max
      Participant

Hi, my name is Max. I’m 18 years old and very interested in studying various mystical traditions. I especially am interested in learning about kabbalah since I am Jewish, but was never taught the mystical side of Judaism in my childhood. I’m hoping to gain a greater understanding of how reality works and how I can live my best life.

Artur Filc
      Participant

My name is Artur Filc

I was interested in spirituality for quite a long time to improve my self-awareness to live a better life

, connect with other people on a deeper level, to become a better person and a more happy person.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,093 through 4,098 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.