Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,123 through 4,128 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      ali a.
      Participant

Hi I’m Ali. A few years ago, I lost my faith in religion and suddenly my life became empty. This feeling of emptiness or lack of meaning led me to the wisdom of Kabbalah. I need to actually see why/how my life is worth living.

Monique Britz
      Participant

Monique…To work toward the liberation and illumination of all beings, starting with myself.

David
      Participant

Hi I’ve started and stopped taking this course a few times I’m not exactly sure why. My goal is complete it because I know it’s the truth deep down I know.

Lereko
      Participant

I am Lereko from South Africa. I am at a point in my life where I am asking the questions about the purpose of my life. I hope this course brings me to some clarity in that question.

Sri Sakthi Sumanan
      Participant

Hi this is Suman, I like to learn the Kabbhalah philosophy systemically and comprehensively. I am a seeker of wisdom

Lisa
      Participant

Hello, I’m Lisa from southeast United States. I am repeatedly drawn to these teachings, it’s good to be back. I’m hoping to find truth. I want to know what’s true. I’d like to always be able to discern what is true in any given situation and I’d like to become a better person, more authentic, more at peace, I’d like to feel comfortable in my own skin, secure about who and why I am. Thank you all so much. ❤️

Phil
        Participant

Hello everyone. My name is Phil. I’m here to learn more about life in order to live with greater purpose. I hope we can learn from each other during our studies.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,123 through 4,128 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.