Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

• This topic has 5,419 replies, 4,507 voices, and was last updated 6 hours ago by rajith.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,129 through 4,134 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Leandro Santovenia
      Participant

Hi, my name is Leandro. It’s an honor to be here with all of you learning. I appreciate this opportunity to learn and grow with you. I am here because I’ve always been a student of life and I have a strong desire to connect with the creator. I want humanity and myself to reach unbounded fulfillment and pleasure

Joe
      Participant

Hey everyone, I’m Joe from Ireland.

Looking forward to participating in the course to better understanding the teachings

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat

Marko Podgorsek
      Participant

Hi, my name is Marko and I’m here because kabbalistic tree of life was revealed to me spontaneously in meditation. I recognized it and I started studying it. KabU feels like a great way to proceed forward.

J.R.
      Participant

Hello my name is J.R. ALCAZAR and I’m looking forward to take my spiritual awakening to the next level with the guidance of my creator, through the Zohar I get the nutrition for my soul that I need in my life

Anthony Alderette
      Participant

Hi I’m anthony, I’m hoping to understand more about life

[email protected]
      Participant

My name is Hope.

I am looking to find meaning for my existence and answers for my suffering.

I have deep desire to find where I came from, and where I am going, also purpose for my life.

I always feel I don’t belong to any nationality, country, community, religion group or family.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,129 through 4,134 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.