New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students
- This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 7 hours, 5 minutes ago by
Susan.
- April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777

Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.
- This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by
Dani Polovets.
- This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by
- AuthorReplies
- March 18, 2023 at 1:51 pm EDT #315460
Julie in CornwallParticipantHello fellow students my name is Julie and I live in UK
I have been following Kabbalah by watching the Morning Lessons with Dr Laitman and other information from Bnei Baruch for quite a few years. I am sure that my thinking processes are improved and my interest renews itself from time to time.
I expect to feel restricted by the adherence to group activities, but I could be wrong – it seems best to find out through experience.
I enjoyed the zoom event on March 12, 2023
I hope to contribute positively and enjoy being part of this great endeavour.
Look forward to meeting you
Julie
- March 17, 2023 at 9:30 pm EDT #315422
AndrewParticipantHi,
My name is Andrew. Glad to be here and look forward to joining you all on the path of wisdom in this game of life.
- March 17, 2023 at 8:06 pm EDT #315417
Melissa LuceroParticipantHello Everyone, my name is Melissa. I have been studying kabbalah for a few years now. I am here to hopefully join a group of ten that I believe I am ready for, in order to develop my kli vessel in order so that I may feel the light.
- March 17, 2023 at 6:26 pm EDT #315408
AndreanneParticipantHello I’m Andreanne from Canada. I’m brand new to Kabbalah wisdom. I started listening to the “Kabbalah explained simply ” podcast and the notions seemed very relevant to me. I look forward to learning answers to many questions regarding the spiritual path and the spiritual reality.
- March 17, 2023 at 4:36 pm EDT #315400
Marcel
ParticipantI am Marcel, a person who is now in deep old age. Despite periods of chaos in my life, I have always felt that in navigating through life,” there is a PURPOSE that shapes or ends, refute them how we will.” I find Tony Kosinec to be a very engaging and compelling communicator who seems to practice what he preaches. I find that he is able to articulate some mysterious intuition within myself, that I am unable to utter.
Let the game begin.
- March 17, 2023 at 1:52 pm EDT #315387
José LuisParticipantHELLO EVERYONE MY NAME’S JOSE, AND I’M VERY HAPPY TO BE HERE! HOPE ALL OF US WILL ENJOY THE COURSE, IMPROVE OUR WISDOM, AND MAKE BEAUTIFUL FRIENDS.
GRATEFUL TO BE HERE AMONG ALL THE STUDENTS AND TEACHERS.
A BIG HUG TO ALL FROM SPAIN.
- AuthorReplies
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

