Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,339 through 4,344 (of 5,276 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Beth
      Participant

Hi everyone. My name is Beth and I live in Sydney, Australia. Around me I can see a fractured world and I want to be part of the solution. It is my hope that Kabbalah can help with this. Looking forward to meeting some of you online.

Kirina
        Participant

Hello, my name is Kirina, I live in Los Angeles California and I’m here to get a deeper understanding of the wisdom of Kabbalah.

Lasse Flyvbjerg
      Participant

Hi everyone. Happy to be a part of this group of people. I am Las and I am here to deepen my faith in God and to feel one with creation and hopefully be able to play a part in helping humanity raise counsciousness so that we may truly begin to percieve and feel that the kingdom of heaven is here on earth.

Thank you.

Filipe F
      Participant

Hi i am Filipe from Portugal i am here to learn

jordan
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hi, eye am everyone and no one, eye came to further explore and deepen my understanding of the universal process, its structure, and functionality</p>

Samy Asmar
      Participant

hi im sam...im here to join the other and to feel more deeply what happen inside and who`s behind the scenes, i have had the capacity recently to feel that power and its behaviours in every atom of our world..so by the way i read 5 books right now and it was a good real knowledge and useful to me, although the suffering i face and the superficial harmful relationships.

Jayadeep VJ
      Participant

Hi Iam Jayadeep from India..Doing this course to be close to Creator

Viewing 6 posts - 4,339 through 4,344 (of 5,276 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.