Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,321 through 4,326 (of 5,276 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Kenny
      Participant

Hi I’m Kenny from the Philippines. Religious background Christian with exposure to different belief systems. Have a strong feeling in the point in the ❤️.

Asher.Vizzer
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Hi I’m Asher Vizzer from Iran</p>

Nafis
      Participant

Hi, this is Nafis. I am a Muslim, from a family having a history in Sufism. Just had to explore the spiritual world deeper. I hope I find answers to a list of questions I have about life.

Justin Feldman
      Participant

Hello- I am Justin. Here to dive deeper with support and guidance  of teachers.

Chris Holbrow
      Participant

Hello, my name is Chris from Canada. I am excited to study and learn more about Kabbalah and expand my understanding about the creator.

Hi my name is Noemy from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania,

im seeking more and deep meaning of the light. Of who am I?   Why I’m here? I know  there is something deeper more that I perceive.  I’m hungry and thirsty for that light.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,321 through 4,326 (of 5,276 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.