Greetings, I am Ian, I am from England. I am looking to supplement Chabad teachings with this course. I am somewhat familiar with Hebrew and some of the basic concepts of Kabbalah, but want a more rounded and deeper understanding of its application to Torah and prayer, and by extension to create a stronger connection with Hashem.
Hi, I am Beena (Bina), and I am here because of a constant search or need to know More, to be More, There are some questions in my mind and I didn’t find a resolution,
my name is Aaron. Â I live in San Antonio, Tx. Â I have seen other kabU teachings and find it all very fascinating. Â With this course I hope to gain wisdom of Kabbalah.
Greetings! I’m Phil and I have been chasing Gnosis since I was 12 years old, after having an unusual spiritual experience that propelled me in this direction. My first experience with Kabbalah occured when I was in my mid 20’s. I had picked up a book on Kabbalah in the library, but could not understand it at that time. I have wandered around various religious studies, took courses in philosophy at university for a year in the 90’s and most recently completed an introductory course in Gnostic sciences at the Glorian.org website. I have always appreciated esoteric knowledge and have been moving towards a full on study of Kabbalah for many years. I am very happy to have found KabU and look forward to digging in deep. I guess Kabbalah has been my destination throughout my life and now that I have arrived at the door, I am eager to begin my true growth. Thank You.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 4,333 through 4,338 (of 7,787 total)