Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,327 through 4,332 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Eyasu Israel
      Participant

Hello, my name is Eyasu. I am here to return home where i belong I feel and see kabbalah have the the way home wow the journey is exciting wow!!

Eyasu Israel
      Participant

Hello, my name is Eyasu. I am here to return home where i belong I feel and see kabbalah have the the way home wow the journey is exciting wow!!

Eyasu Israel
      Participant

Hello pm EDT#52837Reply

Angeline Kock
      Participant

Hi Im Angie, and I’m curious to know more about nature and life beyond what we see.

Me Da
        Participant

Welcome!

Gui
      Participant

Hello, I am Guilherme and I am from Brazil. I look forward to learning and growing spiritually alongside this wonderful community.

Roger
      Participant

Hello everyone! My name is Roger and I am from the United States. I’m here today because ever since I was a kid I’ve always felt like there was more to life than what we are led to believe. And I’ve tried everything, which seemed to just fill an empty void until I started hearing things about the tree of life which led to hearing about the kabbalah as a teenager but couldn’t find much about it until the pandemic happened. Since then it’s be life changing and I feel like I’ve barely started my journey! I’m so excited to feel like I’ve found a place where people encourage each other to grow and blossom into their very best for themselves and humanity as a whole. It’s truly a blessing

Viewing 6 posts - 4,327 through 4,332 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.