My name is Prashant and I have a keen interest in metaphysics. Being from the land of wonders India, I have a good understanding of Indian scriptures, Yoga & meditation. However, I wanted to explore something new and thus enrolled myself here after knowing some fundamentals of Kabbalah… hope to learn more here!!
My name is khalid romain, I was born in the twin island republic known as Trinidad and Tobago. I currently reside in Canada. I desire to study kaballah
iv always been interested in seeking truth and beaty, somehow i usually found what appeared to be the opposite. When doing “well” it always wound me up at the Tao. So Ive read and studied that a bit. but lately it seems like I am being steered this direction, so here I am.
Hi, Melanie from Connecticut. I have been studying Kabbalah for several years and found Kabbalah Revealed very helpful in the 2000’s. I look forward to this revisit.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 4,369 through 4,374 (of 7,787 total)